Contracts Manager (Residential)
Contracts Manager required for a well-established main building contractor to look after several residential projects in the Dublin area. The successful contracts manager will look after housing and apartments projects and will have worked on apartments projects at least at PM level in the past. We are looking for a candidate who has worked on residential projects in Ireland or the UK previously. As Contracts Manager you will be responsible for ensuring project targets are met, monitoring sub-contractor performance, providing progress and budgetary reports and will attend senior company management meetings and report to a company director.
- Must be degree qualified
- 15+ years’ experience working with main contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- At least 2-3 years specifically working as a Contracts Manager with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK preferred.
- Proven track record of managing residential building projects valued above €20 million.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Basic salary circa €100K+
- Company vehicle / Travel allowance
If you are a Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.