Contracts Manager required for one of Ireland’s top tier Main Building Contractors. Our client is looking for an experience contracts manager to work on a large mixed-use development in South Dublin which is just starting and will have about 3+ year duration. The successful Contracts Manager will be responsible for ensuring project targets are met, monitoring sub-contractor performance, and providing progress and budgetary reports. As Contracts Manager you will attend senior company management meetings and report to a company director.
- Must be degree qualified
- 15+ years’ experience working with main contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- At least 2-3 years specifically working as a Contracts Manager with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK, however we will consider candidate who have been working at PM level on large scale building projects recently.
- Proven track record of managing building projects valued above €10 million.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Residential €90m
- Hotel €40m
- Datacentre 4€0m
- Commercial – €45m
- Healthcare €140m
- Basic salary circa €100K – €120k
- Company vehicle / Travel allowance
If you are a Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.