Contracts Manager required for a Top Tier Main Building Contractor. Our clients’ portfolio includes many prestigious projects nationwide. The company have an excellent portfolio of works and are are going through a period of rapid change. This role is suitable for an experienced Contracts Manager who is looking to join a company with the possibility of strong long terms prospects.
Please Call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion
- Must be degree qualified in a construction related discipline.
- 15+ years’ experience working with main contractors.
- At least 3 years specifically working as a contracts manager with a main contractor.
- Proven track record of manging building projects valued above €10 million.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
- Reporting to the Construction Director.
- Providing advice on the management of projects.
- Attending pre-tender and tender handover meetings.
- Delivery of pre-site meetings to the site team.
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget.
- Implementing risk management processes, review risk register and check risk controls.
- Quality control.
- Producing and analysing progress reports, updated costs and forecasts.
- Budgeting resources and implementing forward planning.
- Managing and monitoring sub-contractors.
- Building and maintaining relationships with both the client and external customers.
- Basic salary circa €100k – €120k
- Excellent Benefits Package.
- Company car/ vehicle allowance.
If you are a Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.