Contracts Manager required to join an award winning Main Building Contractor for projects based in Dublin. You will be responsible for a large RC Frame mixed use development project in South Dublin. You will report to the Construction Director and manage a large team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to progress into a Directors role.
- The Contracts Manager must be degree qualified in a construction related discipline.
- 15+ years’ experience working with main contractors.
- At least 3 years specifically working as a contracts manager with a main contractor.
- Proven track record of managing building projects valued above €20 million.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- The Contracts Manager will report to the Project Director and Construction Director.
- Providing advice on the management of projects.
- Attending pre-tender and tender handover meetings.
- Delivery of pre-site meetings to the site team.
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget.
- Producing and analysing progress reports, updated costs and forecasts.
- Budgeting resources and implementing forward planning.
- Managing and monitoring sub-contractors.
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget.
- Managing the various professional people working on a project.
- Building and maintaining relationships with both the client and external customers.
- Basic salary circa €100K+
- Great benefits package
- Company car/ vehicle allowance
If you are a Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.