Contracts Manager required for one of Ireland’s top Specialist Sub-contractors. Our client has a diverse project portfolio of large-scale building projects including hospitality, datacentre and commercial builds. You will be responsible for managing several projects in central Dublin, ensuring project targets are met, monitoring performance, and providing progress and budgetary reports. As Contracts Manager you will attend senior company management meetings and report to a company director.
- Must be degree qualified
- 15+ years’ experience working with main contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- At least 2-3 years specifically working as a Contracts Manager with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK, however we will consider candidate who have been working at PM level on large scale building projects recently.
- Proven track record of manging building projects valued above €10 million.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Basic salary circa €90K – €110k
- Company vehicle / Travel allowance
If you are a Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.