Contracts Manager required for the housing division of a highly reputable and expanding main building contractor to look after several housing projects in the Leinster Region. This is the ideal role for the Contracts Manager with large scale multi-project experience who wants to forge a career with a very well-established company with the opportunity to move into a director’s position.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of several housing projects
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure.
- Implement the Company’s Cost & Value Management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to upper management.
- Work closely with the Directors and Site Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Issue monthly progress reports for Senior Management
- Must be degree qualified
- 10+ years’ experience working with Main Building Contractors in Ireland or the UK
- Proven track record of managing multiple housing projects
- Working in a multi-project contracts manager role currently
- Basic salary circa €120k -€130k (DOE)
- Excellent benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.