Construction Planner required for a project with a mid-sized main building contractor in Dublin, the successful candidate should have previous experience as a Construction Planner as well as a construction related degree. This company truly values their employees and provides support to encourage their employees to reach their full potential. This company has a great pipeline of works around the Dublin area.
- Project programme planning, assisting with tenders and pre-quals.
- Collect and analyse information to plan and schedule construction projects.
- Working closely with the Site management teams.
- Generate forecasts, variance reports, and other documentation to monitor and manage projects.
- Research and report on economic, legal, and other factors that may impact project success.
- Evaluate current procedures and recommend change to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
- Ensuring all progress is captured in updates of system.
- Take lead in production/coordination in issuing of weekly reports.
- A third level degree in a construction related field.
- The successful Planner should have 4 years’ post graduate experience working as a Construction Planner, within a construction company, ideally in Ireland.
- The Planner should have strong analytical ability.
- Must be proficient in Primavera and Microsoft Project software packages.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary €60k – €70k DOE
- Benefits Package
If you are a Construction Planner considering a career move, send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 24 years’ experience based in Dublin.