Construction Planner required for leading developer for works in Dublin. This role is a multi-site role with a primary location of the Greater Dublin Area. The successful person will be an experienced, motivated team player who thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Compare, contrast Programme effectiveness per project to continuously develop areas for improvement.
- Create actionable insights, trends, and recommendations.
- Develop collaborative stakeholder relationships with internal / external teams ensuring information capture is accurate and agreed.
- Develop, manage, and maintain the master programme across projects.
- Evaluate and interrogate data to identify, spot and predict potential Programme pitfalls, look ahead issues vs. business plan.
- Lead all programming requirements for non-lives sites from concept through to close.
- Partner with internal teams and external consultants to accurately manage information capture for all non-live projects.
- Partner with technical, procurement, customer, and construction teams to establish effective Programming to evaluate the progress of the project.
- Perform programme audits for accuracy and identification of incorrect data.
- Promote correct usage and benefits of Programme processes and systems to create increased awareness, support, and adoption.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with stakeholders internally and externally to deliver results.
- Ability to evaluate and manipulate data using critical and analytical thinking.
- Ability to read technical specification drawings to identify accurate programme sequencing.
- Clear verbal and written communication essential.
- Curious tenacity towards problem solving with a result-oriented mindset.
- Previous experience using ASTA / Primavera programming software.
- Previous technical experience in construction programming.
- Takes accountability to challenge, question, and drive toward resolution.
- Market leading benefits package.