Construction Management Graduate required for a top tier main contractor to work on projects in Dublin. This role will suit a Graduate in Construction Management or Civil Engineering. You can expect excellent career progression and a positive company that will support your development. Ideally you will have worked on site previously or have completed your placement with a building contractor. This role is especially for graduates that want a career in Site Management.
- Construction Management Degree or Civil Engineering Degree
- 1 Years’ relevant experience working on site (preferred)
- Pro active and positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn and develop career.
- Assisting the Site Manager and Senior Site Engineer in the running of the site.
- Assisting on all aspects of Site Management and project processes and procedures.
- Quality Control
- Ensuring all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to on site.
- Making sure all site documentation is in order.
- Managing site records and deliveries
- Excellent salary circa €32k-€40k
- Continuous Professional Development
- Superb benefits package
- Excellent career progression
If you are a Construction Management Graduate considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.