Construction Director required for a leading specialist contractor to drive and manage several high-profile projects in the Dublin area as well as overseeing all the other main functions of the business. This is an excellent role for someone that wants to take the step up to director level whilst working for a highly reputable company with a strong order book for 2021 and beyond.
- Must be degree qualified
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role (operations manager / contracts manager / construction director type role)
- Must have subcontractor experience
- Proven track record working on large scale building projects
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Basic salary circa €100k -€150k (DOE)
- Strong bonus scheme
- Excellent benefit package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Construction Director considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.