My client is a leading Global M&E Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. They are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Manager based in Dublin. This successful Commercial Manager will work on large scale projects across multiple sectors including: Pharmaceutical; Industrial; Healthcare; Commercial and Data Centres.
Please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- The successful Commercial Manager will oversee the development of commercial reporting, administration, communication and ERP processes to industry best practices and the business needs.
- Establish good relationships with PQS’s in order to agree on final accounts.
- Oversee the inputting of budgets and running of projects through Job Costing System.
- Placement of sub-contract orders in conjunction with the relevant Manager/Buying Department.
- Evaluate the terms and conditions of sub-contractors with emphasis on Risk, Program, Terms & Conditions, Design Responsibility etc.
- Prepare tender risk analysis based on a standard format, Contract documentation including bill of quantities.
- Run accurate Commercial Cost Control Reports on projects ensuring reports clearly identify committed most, forecasts costs for materials, sub-contractors and labour in addition to preliminaries etc.
- Set up and maintain variation logs with feed into costs as outlined above for all client variations and sub-contractor’s variations, including the management and agreement of such variations.
- Third level Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- M&E Contractor experience is essential.
- Chartered candidates will have a distinct advantage.
- The successful Commercial Manager will have strong communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with cross functional personnel.
- Good attention to detail, with an analytical approach and ability to work using your own initiative.
- €95k to €110k – DOE
- 21 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
If you are a Commercial Manager looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission.