Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading contractor on some of the most prestigious projects in Ireland
Commercial Manager required to join one of Irelands leading Mechanical & Electrical Contractors in their Dublin Office. This is an excellent opportunity and the successful Commercial Manager will have worked on projects in some or all, of the following sectors, pharma, healthcare, food processing, education, and public sector.
- €50M – €200M Data Centres for a variety of multinational clients
- Multiple Hospitals & healthcare projects
- €50M University building & other educational projects
- Degree qualification in Construction Management, Surveying or Commercial management or equivalent.
- The Commercial Manager must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience working as Commercial Manager for a main contractor on a variety of building projects.
- Must have experience involving various types of contracts.
- Strong legal and contractual understanding of construction law
- The Commercial Manager will maintain strong client relationships
- Provide financial reports of ongoing projects
- Salary €80K – €100k doe
- Company car
- Very advanced in Virtual meetings and working from home opportunities
- Extensive benefits package available on application
If you are a Commercial Manager looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.