Civil Technician – (1-3+ years):
*Great work life balance*
- Civil Engineering Technician required to join an award winning, Irish Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy in Dublin.
- This busy consultancy offers the successful Civil Technician superb CPD, excellent salary and benefits. This busy office has a huge and varied workload, where employees are rewarded for their work.
- Projects include civil infrastructure for large scale projects for blue chip clients, including hotels, mixed use schemes, offices, schools and residential developments.
- The successful Civil Technician will be responsible for the preparation of civil infrastructure drawings and details for site development, roads and transport infrastructure and drainage infrastructure.
- €40m Hotel
- €200m Mixed Use scheme
- €75m Office redevelopment
- €20m School redevelopment
- €80m Mixed Use redevelopment
- Numerous Housing & Apartment schemes
- Level 6 qualification in civil engineering or equivalent.
- Civil Technician with a minimum of 1-3+ years experience working as a Civil Technician within an engineering consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- Should have experience preparing civil infrastructure drawings and details.
- Knowledge of Irish Water standard details and design standards a distinct advantage.
- Be proficient in Autocad. Civil 3D capability an advantage.
- Ideally but not essential to have Windes Microdrainage.
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent Salary (circa €35k-45k+) doe
- Excellent benefits package – full details available on application.
- Life Assurance & Permanent Health Insurance
- Paid Health Insurance
- Great location
- Excellent CPD
If you are a Civil Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.