Civil Technician with 4+ years’ experience required to join one of the leading Civil & Structural Engineering consultancies in Ireland. This client has an excellent reputation across a wide array of industry sectors. The successful Civil Technician will produce detailed and accurate drawings for datacentre, commercial, education, residential, and industrial projects. This role offers an excellent opportunity for a Civil Technician to progress their career and work on a variety of interesting projects.
- +€100m Datacentres
- +€20m Apartment Complex
- +€55m Educational Building
- Multiple Strategic Housing Development Schemes
- Ongoing Retail and Commercial projects for blue chip Clients
- A minimum level 6 Higher Certificate in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 4+ years post graduate experience working in an engineering consultancy
- The ability to produce and deliver high quality technical drawings.
- Proficiency in Revit would offer a distinct advantage
- 5+ years’ experience in drawing and preparing for civil / structural construction projects.
- Salary €50k – €60k doe
- Hybrid Working
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Paid membership fees to institutes
- Ongoing CPD & committed to getting Engineers Chartered
If you are a Civil Technician looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 15745