**Waterford office with significant hybrid working**
- Our client is a leading Civil and Structural consultancy with offices across Ireland.
- They are seeking to hire a Civil Technician with 3+ years’ experience to join their office in Waterford with hybrid working.
- The successful Civil Technician will be responsible for producing drawings and drafting (using Autocad Civil 3D) for a €65m greenfield beverage manufacturing project for a blue-chip client.
- Project portfolio includes Civil and Structural engineering works for International Blue-chip clients including beverage manufacturing companies, commercial, education and healthcare
- This company offers a fantastic working environment in a great location and hybrid working.
- Civil Technician with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience.
- The successful Civil Technician must have experience working in a Civil and Structural engineering consultancy producing drawings for site development works including earthworks, roads and drainage, water and wastewater.
- The ideal Civil Technician will have experience using Autocad Civil 3D.
- Excellent salary circa €45k – €55k+ doe
- Paid overtime
- Pension 5%
- Additional holidays
- Paid Institute Membership
- Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Full benefits package on application
If you are a Civil Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.