Civil Cad Technician with 2-5+ years of experience required to join an award winning, civil and structural engineering consultancy. The successful Civil Technician will be responsible for the design and detailing of a range of civil engineering projects. This company offers a fantastic working environment in a great location. Their people are their core strength and they provide a professional, friendly and knowledge sharing environment. This company offers excellent flexibility, a great environment, career advancement and prestigious projects. This role offers the successful Civil / Structural Technician a great opportunity to take the next step up in their career.
- Projects include site development works for education, leisure, retail, commercial, residential, and industrial projects.
- The suitable Civil Technician should have at least 2-5+ years experience working within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- Ideally have at least 2 years’ experience working on the design / draughting of infrastructure for site development projects.
- Must be proficient in Autocad Civil 3D & Micro Drainage
- Good attention to detail
- Keen interest in infrastructure design
- Excellent Salary circa €40K – €50K doe + excellent benefits.
- 27 days annual leave
- Health Insurance for the family
- Death in service benefit x 4 times annual salary
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Civil Engineering Technician looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.