Civil & Structural Engineer (5-7 years):
Excellent opportunity for a Civil & Structural Engineer with 5-7 years’ experience to join a medium sized award-winning Irish Engineering consultancy in their Dublin office.
- Under the supervision of a Director the successful Civil & Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of a number of projects.
- Projects include commercial, retail, healthcare, educational, mixed developments, pharma, industrial and residential developments as well as civil engineering projects.
- This role offers a fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects.
- You will work as a fundamental part of a team in this company which has a fantastic working environment.
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Ideally be Chartered or ambitious to become Chartered.
- 5-7 years’ experience working within a consultancy environment ideally in Ireland.
- The successful Civil / Structural Engineer should have at least 5 years’ experience working on structural design projects.
- Be highly skilled in design of commercial and residential projects.
- High level of understanding of construction methods.
- Be able to lead and mentor more junior Engineers.
- Be highly organised.
- Should have Autocad and other relevant software packages.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €55K- €65K+ doe
- Life Assurance
- Paid Institute Membership Detailed benefits package on application
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil & Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.