Site Manager required for a Tier 1 Main Contractor to manage the Civils package on a large datacentre in Louth. Our client has a diverse portfolio of work with expertise in Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Industrial sectors. The successful Site Manager will ideally have worked on a datacentre project in the past.
Please contact Keith Conlon for a confidential
- The successful Site Manager will have full responsibility for the General Foreman and site team.
- Report to the Contracts Manager / Project Manager.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects programme is being delivered on time and that quality and safety standards are met.
- Civils experience required with datacentre experience essential.
- The successful Site Manager will have at least 8 years’ experience working in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be commercially aware.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- €60K – €70K
- Company car / car allowance
- Leading benefits package
If you are a Civils Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.