Civil Site Manager required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on the groundworks package for a large scale building project in Drogheda. Our client has work in this location for up to 2 years and is working on some of the largest and most prestigious projects in the country at the moment. This will suit the Site Manager who has worked on large projects in Ireland before preferably with another Tier 1 Main Contractor.
- Role will be that of Site Agent – reporting to Project Manager.
- Ensure all site operations are carried out in strict compliance with company HSQE requirements and standards.
- Review of work packages to ensure all necessary information & permits are in place to execute the works safely and efficiently.
- Daily management, supervision, and reporting, of direct labour resources, plant, and materials allocations.
- Post construction survey and compilation of accurate information to prepare As-Built records.
- Liaise proactively with the Client, consultants, the public and associated stakeholders.
- A relevant third level qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline is desirable but not essential.
- Supervisory experience of large civils projects / strong groundworks experience
- Location of Underground Services training.
- Signing, Lighting and Guarding training.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, within a fast-paced team environment.
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, & AutoCad.
- Full Driving Licence
- Company vehicle / Travel Allowance
If you are a Civil Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.