Civil Site Engineer required to join a large Civil Engineering Contractor to work on projects in the Dublin area. You will be required to have a good understanding of all civil works such as site development, drainage and utilities. The contractor is currently working on a number of large residential projects for leading developers in the North and West Dublin area. The Site Engineer will report to the Senior Engineer and offer advice in all technical aspects of the project.
Contact Keith Conlon for a discreet discussion.
- 3-5 years’ + experience on Civil Engineering projects.
- Engineering or Construction Management Qualification.
- Strong setting out experience.
- Proficiency with Total Station Topcon and/or a GPS Trimble EDM instrumentation.
- Robotic Total Stations experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Salary: €60k-€65k doe
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Ideal company to progress in
If you are a Civil Site Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.