Civils Foreman required for a large Civil Engineering Contractor for work in the Cork area. The successful Foreman will have strong experience on groundworks. This is an excellent opportunity for the experienced Foreman to join a top company who have worked on some of the largest civils projects in the country. Airport experience would be advantageous.
- Management of sub-contractors, labourers and onsite staff.
- Management and control of plant and equipment.
- Management and control of health and safety issues.
- Understand quality requirements from specifications and drawings and ensure compliance with both, on site.
- Keeping up to date site diaries and paperwork.
- Provide regular updates on the progress of works to the site manager.
- Experience working as a Foreman for a Contractor on Civils projects previously in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent communication skills, including drafting of written documentation.
- Able to work within a team / lead a team
- Good IT skills are desirable.
- Previous experience in utilities groundworks and general civils is essential.
- €60k – €70k
- Company van / travel allowance
If you are a Foreman looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally