Civil Site Engineer with 5+ years’ experience required for a leading main contractor on a large civil infrastructure project in the Southeast. The successful Engineer will be experienced in groundworks, utilities, and concrete works. Our client will be working on this project for the next 3 years and has a very strong pipeline of work outside of Dublin.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/groundworkers
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Civil Engineering Degree
- 5+ years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
- €55k – €65k
- Benefits package
- Travel allowance / company vehicle
If you are a Civil Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.