Civil Engineer required to join a highly respected award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy in Cork. This company has a strong reputation as a professional consultancy who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering. You will work on a variety of traffic projects and general civil engineering works for a range of mixed use, commercial, and residential developments for Blue Chip Plc and Institutional clients across Ireland. Mentoring by their Leadership Team will be provided for both Pre and Post Chartered Candidates.
Sample of current significant jobs with Blue Chip Plc & Institutional clients:
- Our client is one of the main consultants for Dublin Port, Dublin Airport and all the main local authorities around Ireland.
- Numerous Greenways; Road Improvement Schemes, Infrastructure projects in Cork.
- Various CBC projects.
- Various Water supply schemes.
- €100m and €150m Mixed Use developments – 18 storeys.
- €70m High Density Residential Development – 14 stories.
- €80m High Density residential Development.
- €90m Mixed Use Development – 20 stories.
- Civil Engineer with 2-3 years experience in the design and specification of civil engineering projects.
- The successful Civil Engineer will have experience using Autocad, Civil 3D, Junctions 9, TRANSYT/LINSIG and ideally Microdrainage / WinDES.
- Experience in the design of cycle lanes and other cycle facilities.
- The successful Engineer will have experience in the design of various traffic management schemes
- Ability to interrogate baseline information and prepare innovative / cost effective design solutions for public and private clients using the latest design suites / software’s.
- As Civil Engineer you will display a good understanding of design principles, national / local authority standards, technical guidance documents such as GDSDS, IW CoP, DMURS, DMRB, TII SRW etc
- A full drivers licence is desirable
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €40-€45K+ doe
- Hybrid working
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidate
- Route to Chartership offering a full and comprehensive mentored programme supporting engineers in attaining Chartership and ultimately helping engineers towards building a successful career in their chosen discipline.
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. 15246