Civil Engineer with 5+ years’ experience required to join one of the most successful Irish Engineering Consultancies. This client has an excellent reputation for providing multidisciplinary engineering services in the Water / Wastewater sector. The successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for the design and implementation for Wastewater treatment plants across Ireland.
- The successful Civil Engineer will join a leading engineering consultancy to work in their busy water and wastewater team.
- You will get unrivalled experience working on a wide array of interesting and challenging water services projects.
- The successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of water infrastructure projects primarily in the wastewater sector as well as liaising with clients.
- Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Civil Engineer in an engineering consultancy
- Experience in design of Wastewater projects
- Experience working on Irish Water projects would offer a distinct advantage
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: €50k – €60k
- Hybrid Working
- Mentored programme for Chartership
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, send your cv or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. 15822