Traffic & Transportation Engineer / Senior Civil Engineer required to join an Irish owned, long established Civil, Structural & Transportation Engineering Consultancy in Dublin. You will join a highly talented team with technical excellence which will offer the successful Civil Engineer fantastic mentoring.
- As Traffic & Transportation Engineer / Civil Engineer you will have full responsibility for the design and project management of your own projects.
- You will work on a range of projects including (roads, bridges, traffic & transportation, datacenters, healthcare, residential, commercial and education developments.
- Traffic related projects with the NTA & local County Councils (Road safety schemes, road layout/junction improvement schemes, pedestrian & cyclist facilities, pavement schemes, bus corridors, traffic impact assessments, national road schemes, travel plans & feasibility studies).
- This consultancy retains their staff because they consistently provide challenging projects, a rewarding career, and employees are rewarded for their hard work.
- Their people are their core strength and they provide a professional, friendly and knowledge sharing environment.
- Ideally a Level 9 degree in civil / transportation engineering.
- Civil Engineer / Transportation Engineer with 5-7+ years’ experience in civil engineering design within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- The successful Civil Engineer must have experience in Roads / Traffic / Transport sector working on TII or NTA projects in Ireland.
- Must have experience in some or all of the following relating to road design; alignment, pavement, signs, markings, safety barriers, drainage, traffic signal, ITS, utilities.
- Ideally be proficient in Civil 3D OR MX Roads as well the various Traffic modelling software packages.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €55k – €70+ doe
- Flexitime & remote working in Dublin
- Social club
- 24 days holidays
- Excellent location
- Ongoing CPD
- A very open working environment and staff are thorough supported and encouraged.
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.