*Great opportunity for career progression & work life balance*
Experienced Senior Civil Engineer required join an award-winning consultancy. You will work on the planning and design of civil engineering infrastructure for various property development projects. The role will suit a Civil Engineer eager to become Chartered or recently Chartered, with strong design experience. This role will suit an ambitious and technically strong Civil Engineer. You will work as part of Architect led multi-discipline professional teams from concept design to completion. You will also liaise with and attend meetings with clients, other professionals, local authorities, and stakeholders.
- €40m Hotel
- €200m Mixed Use scheme
- €75m Office redevelopment
- €20m School redevelopment
- €80m Mixed Use redevelopment
- Numerous Housing & Apartment schemes
- Masters / Degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
- Civil Engineer with a minimum of 4-5 years post graduate experience in civil infrastructure design (earthworks, roads, drainage, etc) in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Should have some experience working with clients.
- Experience in the preparation of clear and concise technical reports will be a clear advantage, as will experience in the planning process in Ireland.
- Excellent Salary (circa €47k – €55k+) doe
- Excellent benefits package – full details available on application.
- Paid membership fees to two professional institutes
- Life Assurance & Permanent Health Insurance
- Paid Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Great location
- Excellent CPD
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.