*Galway, Dublin, Dundalk or Cork*
Civil Engineer with 4-7+ years’ experience needed to join a highly respected, award-winning international multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices in Galway, Dublin, Dundalk and Cork. This role will involve working on large scale projects and comes with excellent career progression opportunities. The successful Civil Engineer will also be involved in the design and delivery of infrastructure projects for Irish Water and other clients.
- The successful candidate will work in a civil team and liaise with DBO Contractors, Resident Engineering Staff and Client personnel.
- As Civil Engineer you will be involved in monthly progress meetings with client and contractors.
- Collaborate with customers, engineers, sub-contractors, suppliers, and in-house resources to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Project scheduling and resource planning aligned to meet customer requirements.
- Maintaining accurate records of all process steps.
- Liaising with clients, and other stakeholders and co-ordinate with all other disciplines in terms of the project requirements.
- Honours Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have 3-6 years post graduate Civil Engineering experience within an engineering consultancy and experience in the design and delivery of water / wastewater schemes.
- The successful Senior Civil Engineer will be experienced in communicating effectively and have the ability to prioritise and manage work load effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems is essential.
- Member of, or eligible to join, Engineers Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- €55k – €60k – DOE
- 25 Annual Leave days
- Phone and laptop
- Social club
- CPD training & upskilling
- Educational assistance
- Strong career progression potential
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Civil and Structural Engineers across Ireland.