**Project Civil Engineer – 3-5 years**
- Civil Engineer with 3-5+ years’ experience required to join a small dynamic renewable energy company (Solar farms) in Dublin city centre.
- The successful Civil Engineer will work in a close knit team with excellent support and mentoring.
- Your role will be to support the Planning Manager in carrying out Civil Engineering design work at the planning stages of projects.
- This will entail the production of drainage designs, Flood Risk Assessments and Access/Road design work associated with planning submissions primarily.
- You will assist in the preparation of planning compliance submissions.
- You will also be required to assist with Construction monitoring of sites during construction stage.
- Excellent work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- The successful Civil Engineer should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Civil Engineering design work including drainage designs, Flood Risk Assessments and Access/Road design work associated with planning submissions primarily.
- Good report writing skills.
- This role will involve report writing and the successful Civil Engineer must have fluent English.
- Experience using Autocad and GIS will be beneficial
Salary & Benefits package:
- Basic Salary €50K – €60k+ doe
- Detailed benefits package on application
- Hybrid working
- Flexitime (core hours 10-4)
- Accredited CPD and excellent career progression
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.