Civil Design Engineer (2+ years):
- Exciting opportunity for a Civil Design Engineer with 2+ years’ experience, to join an award winning multidiscipline engineering consultancy (65 staff).
- The successful Civil Engineer will be joining an existing and growing team in their Dublin office.
- You will work on the civil infrastructure design for range of projects, including a hotels, offices, commercial, mixed use, education, and high end residential developments for blue chip clients.
- You will be responsible for developing designs and working as part of a multidiscipline team whilst liaising with Clients.
- This company highly values their staff and the offer excellent career development, whilst having a good work life balance.
- Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering Engineering or equivalent.
- Must have 2+ years’ experience working within an engineering consultancy working on civil infrastructure design for building projects within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- Civil Engineer with experience of drainage design and microdrainage design.
- Experience of Civils 3D
- Civil Engineer familiar with roads/pavement design would be beneficial
- Competent in AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Salary €38K – €45k+ doe
- At present remote working in Dublin
- Paid Institute Membership
- Travel to work scheme
- Pension of 5% or cash equivalent
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Office has changing room & showers
- Life Assurance
- 22 days leave
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.