Transport Engineer – (1-2 years+):
*Fantastic role for a Transport Engineer / Graduate Engineer*
Transport Engineer / Civil Engineer required to join a leading engineering consultancy in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Graduate Transport Engineer or a Transport Engineer with 1 – 2 years’ experience, to join a growing transportation team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to develop their career in the transport engineering sector and gain hands-on experience in a supportive workplace.
- You will work on the road and traffic infrastructure associated with the development projects.
- Development projects include retail, healthcare, education, residential, commercial and mixed use.
- You will work closely with Civil Engineer teams and you will assist in the preparation and delivery of a wide range of transport assessments, studies and tasks including traffic modelling and junction design, the preparation of Transport Impact Assessments, Mobility Management Plans and Car Parking Rationale Reports, planning and management of survey work including traffic counts, parking studies and origin-destination studies and other transportation related tasks.
- Level 8 Degree in civil engineering, transportation engineering or equivalent.
- A desire to learn and develop skills in the use of traffic modelling software (TRICS, ARCADY, PICADY and TRANSYT).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (word and excel) and Outlook system.
- Be able to work either as part of a team or alone when necessary.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work when required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using AutoCAD would be an advantage.
- Excellent Salary (circa €30k – €37k+) doe
- Excellent benefits package – full details available on application.
- Paid membership fees to two professional institutes
- Life Assurance & Permanent Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Paid Health Insurance
- Great location
- Excellent CPD
If you are a Transportation / Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.