Civil Engineer (3+ years):
- Our client is an Irish owned medium sized Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy based in Dublin.
- Seeking a talented Civil Engineer to work on challenging civil engineering design for a range of roads projects.
- Our client have an extensive project portfolio which includes some of Ireland’s most prestigious projects.
- Projects include multi-million Euro Datacentre, Residential, Commercial and Mixed use developments for blue-chip clients as well as the public sector.
- The successful Civil Engineer will have an excellent opportunity to progress their career, working on challenging and innovative projects, working with Senior Engineers and Directors who will mentor and guide you to Chartered status.
- A range of roads and other civil engineering projects for site development works.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Civil Engineer with 3+ years post graduate experience in the design of (earthworks, roads & drainage).
- Must have experience using Civil 3D.
- This role will suit a Civil Engineer who has detailed road design experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €40K- €50K+ doe
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home within Ireland
- Detailed benefits package on application
- Excellent CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
If you are a Civil Engineer who would like to discuss this role or any other roles should send a cv to Caroline Herlihy or contact Caroline for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.