Exciting role for a Civil Engineer to join a well established and awarding winning large civil and structural engineering consultancy in Dublin. Their people are their core strength and they provide a professional, friendly and knowledge sharing environment. This company operate a very open working environment and staff are supported and encouraged to advance their careers.
- You will have full responsibility for the design and project management of your own projects in a client facing role.
- You will work on a variety of civil engineering projects, including roads, highways, greenways, cycleways, transportation and general civil infrastructure.
- Typical projects include civil infrastructure for a range of site development projects such as Business Parks and Datacenters as well as Traffic related projects with the NTA & local County Councils.
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent;
- Ideally be Chartered or ambitious to become Chartered;
- The successful Civil Engineer must have with 4+ years’+ experience in civil engineering design within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK;
- Ideally have experience using Civil 3D and Windes;
- Must have fluent English, be in Ireland and have recent relevant experience working in in Ireland or the UK.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €50k – €60K+ doe + excellent benefits.
- Flexitime & remote working in Dublin
- Social club
- 24 days holidays
- Excellent location
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.