*Dublin – Hybrid Working*
Civil Engineer with 5-6+ yrs experience is required to join a well-established multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm operating across a wide range of engineering sectors. The successful Civil Engineer will be involved in an array of Civil projects. You will report to the Senior Associates and will have excellent support and guidance in your role.
- The successful Civil Engineer will have the opportunity to undertake all aspects in the design of drainage and road networks for large scale Industrial and Residential projects.
- As Civil Engineer you will be attending design team meetings, contractor meetings and site visits.
- Opportunity to manage projects and a small team, depending on experience.
- Level 8 / 9 Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the role of Civil Engineer.
- Experience in design software such as Civil3D and MicroDrainage .
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have a full clean driving licence and access to your own car.
Salary & Benefits:
- €55k – €65k DOE
- Paid overtime
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Paid Institute membership
- Excellent CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Structural Engineers and Civil Engineers across Ireland. 15634. IND3