Civil Design Engineer (4 years):
- Civil Engineer required to join an Irish Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy in the west of Ireland.
- The successful Civil Engineer will work on a number of interesting projects in the water, recreational infrastructure and general civil engineering sectors.
- This role offers a fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects.
- Level 8 qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- The ideal Civil Engineer will have 4 years’ experience in water and civil engineering design
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines working as part of a team
- Must be proficient in AutoCad Civil 3D, ArcGIS
- Excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills
- Preparation of contract specifications
- Surveying and site inspections
- Preparation and Review of preliminary designs
- Contribute to the project team on a day to day basis
- Direct communication and meetings with Clients
- Implementing the company’s ISO policies and procedures
- Assist in the Preparation of tenders
Salary & Benefits:
- An excellent salary experience circa €47-€55K
- City centre location in Galway (excellent public transport & parking)
- A defined career path with clear objectives and progression
- The opportunity to work directly with an experienced company Director
- This role is ideal for something looking to progress their career under excellent guidance
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Mileage at civil service rates & expenses
- Paid Institute Membership
- 25 days leave
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.