**Dublin or Waterford with hybrid working**
- Excellent opportunity for a Civil Engineer with 5-7+ years’ experience to join a well-established Irish engineering consultancy with offices in Dublin and Waterford.
- Our client has maintained a reputation for high quality service over a wide range of projects and to a large client group, including Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Commercial and Healthcare.
- This company supports and empowers its diverse team members while offering a vibrant working environment.
- The successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for the design and project management for a range of projects in Ireland and overseas.
- You will be reporting to the Civil Teams Lead with the support of the engineering team.
- As Civil Engineer you will be responsible for the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents in accordance with company ISO 9001 procedures.
- Level 8 / 9 Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- You must be a chartered member of Engineers Ireland.
- The successful Civil Engineer must have 5-7+ years’ experience working within a consultancy in design and project management.
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have a range of project experience and be familiar working in compliance with ISO 9001.
- Possess good technical and communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €55k – €70k+ doe
- Paid professional memberships
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Positive working environment
- Sports social club
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career as a Project Engineer.
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.