Senior Civil Engineer:
**Civil infrastructure for development projects**
- Our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Civil Engineer with 4+ years’ experience to join a medium sized Irish Engineering Consultancy in south Dublin.
- The successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of civil engineering works for a range of site development projects.
- Projects include mixed use, hotels, commercial, retail, industrial and residential developments for blue chip clients.
- The successful Civil Engineer will work on engineering challenging projects whilst having a good work life balance. This company offers a fantastic working environment in a great location.
- Projects include a range of Hotels, Mixed use developments, Industrial and Design & Build ranging in value from €2m to €100m
- Level 8/9 Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Be ambitious to become Chartered
- Civil Engineer with 4+ years’ civil engineering design experience for site development projects within a consultancy.
- The successful Civil Engineer must have experience in the detailed design of Stormwater Networks, Foul Sewer Networks, Bulk Earthwork Models, and Public Roads
- Proficient in Autocad Civil 3D.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Basic Salary €55K-€65K+ doe
- Excellent bonus twice a year (circa 12%)
- Paid Institute Membership
- 23 days leave per annum
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.