**Offices in South and North Dublin**
Civil Engineer with 10 – 12 years’ of experience required to join an award winning, civil and structural engineering consultancy. The successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for the design and project management of a range of Civil engineering projects with support from the senior management team. You will work on engineering challenging projects whilst having a good work life balance. Projects include commercial, residential, healthcare, educational, date centres, leisure and civic buildings. This role offers the successful Civil Engineer a great opportunity to take the next step up in their career.
This company offers excellent flexibility, career advancement and prestigious projects in a great location. Their people are their core strength and they provide a professional, friendly and knowledge sharing environment.
- Roads, bridges, traffic and transportation
- Datacenters, healthcare, residential, commercial and education developments.
- Traffic related projects with the NTA & local County Councils (Road safety schemes, road layout/junction improvement schemes, pedestrian & cyclist facilities, pavement schemes, bus corridors, traffic impact assessments, national road schemes, travel plans & feasibility studies)
- The suitable Civil Engineer should have at least 10 years+ experience working within a consultancy.
- Must have experience in project management on Civil and Structural projects.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
- The successful candidate must be fluent in English and must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- The successful Civil Engineer can be based in either their South Dublin or North Dublin offices with hybrid working.
- Excellent Salary circa €50K – €60K+ doe + excellent benefits.
- Flexible working hours
- 23 – 24 days’ leave
- Social club
- Excellent location
- Ongoing CPD
- A very open working environment and staff are thorough supported and encouraged
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with over of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. 15568