An Excellent opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join a highly respected Consulting Engineering practice, who work on the most cutting edge and innovative projects of our time. Our client is an Irish based company with worldwide ambition in providing water, environmental, civil and structural engineering services in both the public and private sectors.
- The successful Civil Engineer will work with the design team on various civil infrastructure projects such as water treatment projects and water pipe projects.
- As a Civil Engineer you will be given the opportunity to lead a team of juniors in small scale projects.
- The successful Civil Engineer will receive excellent mentoring and support while pursuing career development and growth.
- The successful Civil Engineer will hold a Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working within a consultancy.
- Good experience working on civil infrastructure projects.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €55k – €65k+ doe
- Generous Bonus
- Hybrid working model
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please send your CV or contact Niamh Friel for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.