Chartered Civil Engineer
Chartered Civil Engineer with 10-12+ years’ experience in major highways, drainage and hydrology projects, required to join a leading engineering consultancy in Cork.
- The successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for growing a team, managing major highways, and drainage and hydrology projects from inception to completion, and working closely with clients.
- You will be responsible for taking major highways and drainage schemes from inception to completion.
- This is a client facing role and the ideal Civil Engineer will have experience working closely with clients in Ireland.
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
- Must be Chartered with Engineers Ireland.
- The successful Civil Engineer must have 10-12+ years’ experience in the design and management of major highways and drainage schemes in Ireland.
- The Civil Engineer should have a proven track record working with the OPW.
- Must have experience in hydrology assessments and environmental impact assessment etc.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €65k – €70k+ (depending on experience)
- Excellent benefits package available upon application
- Working both in the office and remotely
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.