Senior Drainage Engineer required to join the infrastructure team in a leading civil and structural engineering consultancy in either their Dublin, Cork or Carlow office. Our client had a varied project portfolio including roads, bridgeworks, rail, renewable energy, drainage, water and wastewater treatment facilities, airports, tunnels and gas pipelines.
- This role will suit a Senior Civil Engineer with 7-10+ years’ experience working as a Civil / Drainage Engineer in Ireland / the UK.
- As Senior Civil Engineer you will lead the design of drainage systems for highways, wind and solar farms, urban developments and other infrastructure projects
- Lead the hydrological and flood risk assessment for various sites
- Work closely with clients and ensure project delivery.
- Attend onsite meetings with the client and other professionals
- Ensure compliance with our Quality Assurance and Management Systems
- Ensure compliance with the relevant health and safety legislation
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team
- Degree in Civil Engineering Engineering or equivalent and be Chartered
- 7+ years’ experience working as a Drainage Engineer in an engineering consultancy in Ireland / UK
- Must have at least 5 years’ recent experience in the design of highway drainage systems including SuDs
- Excellent communication, management, analytical and organisational skills required
- Experience working and co-ordinating with technical specialists and engineers
- Must be prepared to travel to site visits and client meetings
- Working knowledge of Micro Drainage and/or Autodesk storm and sanitary.
- Salary €60k – €70k+ doe
- Excellent benefits package upon application
- Accredited CPD & excellent career progression
- Broad range of projects.
- In house canteen
- Death & Disability Scheme
- Professional Institute Memberships
- Medical Benefit
- 24 day’s leave
- Social club
- Free Parking
- Flexible working hours
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.