Civil Engineer – Water & Wastewater:
We are seeking a Civil Engineer with 5-8 years’ experience, to join an award winning engineering consultancy. The successful Civil Engineer can be based in their Dublin / Galway or Cork office. This is a great opportunity to join a great company who really support their team and offer work life balance.
- As Civil Engineer you will be responsible the design and management of a range of water and wastewater engineering projects.
- You will work closely with Irish Water and other clients.
- The successful Civil Engineer will work on a huge range of projects of varying size and complexity with the support of the engineering team.
- The ideal Civil Engineer will have experience in a range of Water & Wastewater projects, Flood risk assessments/Hydrology, Storm water drainage design with Microdrainage.
- Degree in civil engineering.
- The successful Civil Engineer must have 5-8 years’ experience in civil engineering design.
- The Civil Engineer must have a minimum of 4 years water / wastewater design experience.
- Proficient in Civil 3D & Autocad
- Experience in report writing and working with clients.
- Ideally have some experience on site.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €55k – €70k+ (doe)
- Excellent benefits package available upon application
- Free parking
- Hybrid working & Flexitime
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.