Senior Civil Engineer:
- Our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Civil Project Engineer to join an award winning, international Engineering consultancy in Waterford.
- Our client supports and empowers its diverse team with a culture of knowledge sharing and working to shared goals.
- You will work as part of a growing team of successful and ambitious people, in a vibrant atmosphere.
- As Senior Civil Engineer you will be responsible for the design and management of a range of civil engineering projects whilst working closely with clients.
- €20 million Hotel
- €40 Commerical
- €20 million Office Developments
- €2 billion Industrial Estate overseas
- Multimillion Mixed use Developments
- Mixture of Housing Developments from 30 – 1,000 houses
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent and ideally be Chartered
- The successful a Civil Engineer should have 8 years’+ experience in civil engineering design.
- A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- You must be energetic, enthusiastic and take pride in your work
- Overseas experience would be desirable
- AutoCAD Civil 3D / Windes/Microdrainage experience is desirable
- Applicants must have fluent English.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €60k – €65k+ doe
- Pension & Death in service scheme
- Paid Institute membership
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel to work scheme
- Expenses & Mobile phone
- Accredited CPD programme
- Positive working environment & social club
- Annual Leave increases with years of service
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.