- Civil Design Engineer required to join an award winning engineering consultancy in Dublin.
- The successful Civil Engineer will work on a range of civil engineering works including planning and construction/tender preparation and SuDS, roads and drainage design and reports for a range of residential, commercial, and mixed-use developments for private blue-chip clients and local councils.
- Projects for Dublin Airport, Dublin Port, and local authorities.
- Greenways, Road Improvement Schemes, and Infrastructure projects.
- CBC projects
- Watersupply schemes
- Multiple Residential and Mixed-Use developments
- Degree in Civil engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have 3-4 years experience in the design of civil infrastructure engineering works, within a consultancy environment.
- Have some experience using Microdrainage / WinDES design
- General design of Road Works including familiarity with DMRB and DMURS;
- Familiar with principles of Sustainable Drainage (SuDS);
- General drainage works design;
- Knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent salary €35-45k+ doe.
- Institute Membership
- Pension & Healthcare
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
- Route to Chartership offering a full and comprehensive mentored programme supporting engineers in attaining Chartership and ultimately helping engineers towards building a successful career in their chosen discipline.
- This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their practice.
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.