Civil Engineer – Traffic & Transportation:
**Galway OR Dublin OR Limerick OR Mayo**
- Our client is a long established Irish Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy seeking to recruit a Civil Engineer to join their Traffic and Transportation team.
- The successful Civil Engineer can be based in either their Galway, Dublin, Limerick or Mayo offices.
- You will work on a range of civil engineering projects including Roads, Highways, Traffic & Transportation Assessments, Cycle schemes, Greenways and DMURS.
- You will be working closely with clients and Design Teams.
- Fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects.
- Clear career path with superb opportunity for advancement.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have 2 – 3 years’ experience in civil engineering design within an engineering consultancy.
- Have some experience in traffic and transportation projects and a passion for this area.
- This role will suit an ambitious Civil Engineer eager to progress their career.
- Salary circa €40k – €45k+ doe
- Free parking
- 25 days leave
- Travel to work scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Paid Institute Membership
- Accredited CPD programme
- Mileage at civil service rates & expenses
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Niamh Friel for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.