Civils Contract Manager
Civils Contract Manager with civil engineering experience required for a well-established and growing civil engineering company based in Louth. This is a full-time role with career progression opportunities for the right candidate. The successful candidate will be based in Louth originally and will cover multiple sites in the surrounding counties.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience and proven track record as a Contracts Manager on civil engineering projects.
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team.
- Deliver project within budget and in the most efficient way possible
- Full QA responsibility
- Responsibility for the following of Site Health and Safety procedures
- Staff management
- Develop strong relationships with clients
- Identify places in which the company can improve procedures
- Prepare and issue progress and financial reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Various other project management related duties
- Excellent opportunity to grow your career with an established industry leader.
- Excellent salary & package.
- Training and courses will be provided.
If you are a Civils Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally