Cad Technician (Water):
Civil Cad Technician currently required to join a world class engineering consultancy in either their Cork or Dublin office (Remote working initially). This exciting opportunity has arisen due to ongoing success in winning new and prestigious Water and Flood Risk Management projects in Ireland and Europe.
Role: The Cad Technician will work on a range of water and civil engineering infrastructure projects.
Reward: This firm offers excellent career development, award winning projects and a fantastic remuneration package. Above all this company is a fantastic place to work. Employees are highly valued and rewarded. The ideal Highways Engineer should be looking to further their career, within this long-established consultancy.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years’ civil infrastructure engineering draughting experience within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- The successful Cad Technician must have worked on water projects.
- Ideally have experience using Civil 3D, Revit and Cads RC
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €50-60K+ doe + extensive benefits.
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home available
- Extra holidays
- Flexible Friday
- Excellent Pension
- Life Assurance
- Paid membership fees for two professional institutes
- Transport to work scheme
- Ongoing CPD
- Modern offices
- Travel to work scheme
- A wonderful place to work
- Extensive benefits package available on application
If you are a Cad Technician looking for your next career move, please email your CV or call Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.