Cad Technician with 4 – 5 years of experience required to join an award winning, civil and structural engineering consultancy. The successful Cad Technician will be responsible for producing drawing and detailing of a range of projects. This company offers a fantastic working environment in a great location. Their people are their core strength and they provide a professional, friendly and knowledge sharing environment. This company offers excellent flexibility, career advancement and prestigious projects. This role offers the successful Cad Technician a great opportunity to take the next step up in their career.
- Numerous Datacentres in Dublin, Belgium, Germany & the Nordics ranging in value up to €100M for a variety of clients
- Multiple Residential schemes ranging in value from 50 to 300 units.
- Multiple Apartments development up €20m
- Ongoing Retail work with blue chip clients.
- The suitable Cad Technician should have 4-5+ years experience working within a consultancy.
- Have 4 years experience producing drawings for structural engineering projects.
- The ideal Cad Technician should be proficient in Autocad and Revit.
- Excellent Salary circa €45K – €50K doe + excellent benefits.
- 27 days annual leave
- Health Insurance for the family
- Death in service benefit x 4 times annual salary
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Cad Technician looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.