CAD Technician is urgently needed to join one of Ireland’s leading consulting engineering firms in Central Dublin. The company have a large project portfolio including commercial, educational, biopharmaceutical, digital space, medical devices, waste treatment and food and drink sectors in Ireland, the UK and Europe. The successful CAD Technician will be responsible for draughting and delivery of MEP building services.
- €350M Datacentre
- €30M Pharmaceutical Plant
- Multiple University projects
- Multiple Hotel projects
- Hold a recognised qualification in Computer Aided Design from city & guilds or equivalent
- The CAD Technician must have 2-5 years’ experience preparing 2D mechanical and electrical CAD drawings from engineer’s sketches within an engineering consultancy or contractor.
- Capable of working with 3D CAD, and specialist CAD tools including AutoDesk Plant 3D
- Experience using Revit not essential but a distinct advantage
- Management of CAD files, drawing registers and drawing issue sheets
- Preparing piping design drawings from piping design sketches
- The successful CAD Technician must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa €30k – €40K DOE
- Time in lieu
- Free parking
- Remote working
- Mileage expenses
- Shower facilities
- Incentive packages
- Internal and external CPD
- Situated in central Dublin, close to Dart, Rail & Luas stations
If you are a CAD Technician and are looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Gearoid Hughes, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.