Cad Technician (Bridges):
- Salary €45k–€55K+ benefits
- Remote working available
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in bridge projects in Ireland or the UK
Structural Cad Technician required to join a leading Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy in either their Cork or Dublin office. The Cad Technician will join the transportation team and work on a variety of bridge projects.
- Must have a Diploma in civil or structural engineering
- Structural Cad Technician with ideally 5-10 years’ experience working on bridges within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD
- Must have strong experience in RC detailing of bridge projects.
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €45k–€55K+ benefits (doe)
- Excellent benefits package available upon application
- Remote working possible
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Structural Cad Technician considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.