Excellent opportunity for a Cad Technician with 2+ years’ experience to join an award-winning Irish owned Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy in Dublin. Our client’s mission is to add value at every stage of their projects. Their success is the direct result of the imagination, knowledge and commitment of their team. Projects include student accommodation, commercial, retail, mixed use and residential developments.
- The successful CAD Technician will have a fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to travel to our clients London office and work on engineering challenging projects.
- As a CAD Technician you will be given the opportunity to exercise critical analysis, initiative and design skills in a number of high-profile projects.
- The ideal CAD Technician would be client facing, and comfortable with technical delivery and project management.
- You will work as a fundamental part of a team in this company which has a very friendly, dynamic working environment.
- Level 7/8 Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering.
- The successful CAD Technician should have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience working on building projects.
- Proficient in using CAD and REVIT.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Salary & Benefits package:
- Basic Salary €50k – €55k DOE
- Active social club
- Flexitime and Hybrid working
- Death in service benefit
- Two paid institute membership
- Bike lock up, shower and changing facilities and canteen
- Accredited CPD and excellent career progression
If you are a AutoCAD Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your CV to Niamh Friel for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.