Building Services Engineer required to join a large award winning multi discipline engineering consultancy based in Dublin. This international company have a range of projects including aviation, educational, healthcare, commercial, residential and mixed use developments.
Please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- The successful Building Services Engineer will be responsible for design from concept to completion, working closely with clients, site supervision and leading a team of Engineers.
- You will work on a range of projects including an exciting UK aviation project, commercial projects and a hotel whilst based in their Dublin office.
- Degree in Building Services / Mechanical Engineering
- The successful Building Services Engineer must have 6 to 7 years post graduate experience in design and management of a range of building services projects.
- Be an effective communicator both in written and verbal form.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Track record of working closely with clients and to work within a team environment.
- Fluent English essential
Salary & Benefits:
- Circa €55,000 – €65,000+
- Excellent Pension
- Free Parking
- Life Assurance
- Paid annual institute membership subscription
- 25 days leave
If you are a Building Services Engineer / Mechanical Engineer and are looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.