Building Services Engineer required to join an innovative and growing Mechanical contractor to work at their office in Dublin. The successful candidate will report directly into the Operations Director and will be working on a range of projects including Office Blocks, Schools and commercial. With a strong order book for the next 5 years this contractor offers excellent career progression opportunities.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Working as part of the in house Engineering team liaising with the other engineers.
- Liaise and assist with providing clients and contractors with requested information.
- Ensure work and projects are delivered on-time and on-budget to our clients.
- Coordinating drawings.
- Technical Submittals.
- Design calculations for HVAC installations.
- Be heavily involved in the companies design and build contracts.
- Site visits when necessary.
- Undertake design reviews.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering is essential.
- 4 Years+ working for a Mechanical Contractor or an M&E Design Consultancy.
- Must be driven and be able to work off their own initiative.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and AutoCAD.
- The successful Building Services Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary €45,000 to €55,000 DOE
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are a Building Services Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.